Steve and his staff did an outstanding job of handling my personal injury case from start to finish.
Here is why Steve and his staff are the best at what they do:
1. Trustworthy: Steve and his staff are very trustworthy. You are going to get straight answers and you will feel at ease discussing all the parts of your case.
2. Communication: communication is critical in a legal matter. I never once felt out of touch with my case, even as it continued on and on. When it came down to negotiation, he kept me in the loop the entire time. His staff are also easy to get in touch with, and if you have to leave a message, they call you back quickly.
3. Advocacy: Steve knows that insurance companies want to pay as little as possible. Some companies and their attorneys are more difficult to deal with than others. Steve always fights for you, even when the going gets tough.
4. Empathy: Even though Steve has been in business for many, many years…he still gets that this is probably your first time hiring an attorney. He understands that you have been injured and you need to focus on your recovery, not legal details.
5. Ethics: Steve will never push you to settle or give up. I always knew that the choice to continue to fight was ultimately my decision.
Finally, Steve is just a great guy. He is very active in the community, and is a great family man.
If you are reading this, you probably have been hurt and are trying to find an attorney. Do yourself a favor, and call Steve. You will not regret the decision to meet with him.